Please delete all copies on the archive immediately!
Am 22.04.2019 um 17:16 schrieb Internet Archive <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
The Internet Archive can exclude websites from the Wayback Machine (web.archive.org), but we first respectfully request that you help us verify that you are the site owner or content author by doing any one of the following:
(Note: Some of these options can be in reference to the content located in prior Wayback Machine captures, or documentation you may have related to that time period.)
* post your request on the current version of the site (and send us a link).
* send your request from the main email contact listed on the site and show us where it can be located (if one is present).
* send a request from the registrant’s email (if publicly viewable on a WHOIS lookup you can link us to) or webmaster’s email listed on the site.
* point us to where your personal information (name, point of contact, image of self) appears on the site in a way that identifies you as owner of the site or author of the content you wish to have excluded – in this instance, we ask to verify your identity via a scan of a valid photo ID (sensitive information such as birth date, address, or phone number can be redacted).
* forward to us communication from a hosting company or registrar addressed to you as owner of the domain.
(Note: The simple mention of someone’s name/alias/handle/username, and/or a hyperlink/redirect between sites/pages/accounts in itself is typically not sufficient to have archives excluded.)
If none of these options are available to you, please let us know in a reply to this email.
We would be grateful if you would help us preserve as much of the archive as possible. Therefore, please let us know if there are only specific URLs or directories about which you are concerned so that we may leave the rest of the archives available.
As you may know, Internet Archive is a non-profit digital library, seeking to maintain via the Wayback Machine a freely accessible historical record of the Internet. The material in the archives are not exploited by Internet Archive for commercial profit.
The Internet Archive Team
On 4/19/19 7:18 AM, Callboys-Schweiz wrote:
Dear Sir or Madam,
This is my third delete request , now!
As the owner and administrator of Callboys-Schweiz.ch I want to delete my pages from your site!
Please confirm this via Email.
Please remove the following items associated with https://Callboys-Schweiz.ch and email@example.com
Munich Germany 19.04.2019